It's your brand new project, so it needs a lot of love. Here are five tips to make your Q+A site great.
- It's all yours right now -- enjoy it! Once your site takes off, lots of people will read what you write. Right now, nobody's looking over your shoulder yet, so feel free to try things out and make mistakes.
- Add lots of questions! The hardest thing about writing is looking at a blank page and not knowing where to start. It's a lot easier once you write down your first couple questions and the site starts to look "full". So take a deep breath, and jump in -- make ten question questions, one right after another. Once you've started, you can answer the questions slowly, adding a little bit at a time.
- Organize your Q+A site! You can add categories to organize your questions, use the "Add Category" button on any question page to start a new category.
- Create a few links to your site! To get Google to know you're out there, link to your Q+A site from your myspace page, your blog or twitter account, or any discussion boards you're active on. It's important to let the search engines know you're ready for passionate people with questions to come visit.
- When you're ready -- tell your friends! Once you've started a bunch of pages, linked them together with categories and added some pictures, you'll be ready to start showing off your new baby to the world. You probably know people who are interested in the same thing that you are, so tell your friends to check out your new site. Those are your first readers and potential contributors, so give them lots of encouragement. If you get stuck, write to us through our contact form -- we're happy to help!
Please do comment on the pages that I've just created.
hopiakuta DonFphrnqTaub Persina 22:20, September 11, 2011 (UTC)
Is A Awesome Wikia
Help me Edit
Hello, I apologize for having to contact you through this wiki but I could not through creepy pasta.
I cannot post on your Creepy pasta User talk and If there is some way I could speak to you about a problem that would be more appropriet I would really appretiate it. Thank you, and again my apologies.Burdoned (talk) 23:10, November 17, 2012 (UTC)
Also, if it wouldl be easier for you my email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hi, If you send in a message to Special:Contact and say its for me, I will receive it via email. This is the best way to contact me outside of on the site. Cheers, Sarah (help forum | blog) 18:13, November 19, 2012 (UTC)
Inquiry !؟ Edit
Questions about the building projects youth centers, feature green rooms, and Internet network system combines the centers, to build a digital world youth of the time. Wish broached the idea and discussed. Thank you to communicate. Tiger :)